Saturday, June 28, 2008

What a day


Today has been quite the day. Allen and I served in the Mount Timpanogos Temple from 5:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. After the Temple Allen went to work on the yard (mowing, trimming, edging) as I went to the Macbean family reunion. There were a lot of Canadian cousin to hang out with.


After Allen was done doing yard work he went right into working on the truck. He's such a handy man. It amazes me how much he knows about everything. He's such a hard worker.


After I got home from the reunion, Marri and I did a little grocery shopping. A couple of years ago Marri and I were working out together every morning. Now we have to take advantage of any time we can spend together.


While we were shopping we found these cute kitchen towels. I bought them so I could give one of them to Cheryl. She is our "pie" friend. We were making pies once a month but tapered off for a while when we started getting serious about our training. Now that our half Ironman is over we need to start pieing again.




2 comments:

Kara said...

Great blog! I really enjoy keeping up with you and Allen. Congrats on your new job, too! How exciting!! Love the towels.

Marri said...

I just have to note that we still work out every day but Noreen has gotten so wicked fast that I can't even pretend to keep up any more so we have parted workout ways!! You go girl!!!