Wednesday, June 18, 2008

TAGGED

How fun is this? I came home from work today because my face is still hurting. I decided to jump on the computer and check my e-mails and view some bolgs before I took a nap and BAM I noticed that Shauna Bushman tagged me on her blog.

The rules are NO CLEANING/CHEATING. What you see is the real thing. So here we go...

#1 The fridge...my fridge is empty. I need to go shopping today. Check out how many water bottles I have on the top of my fridge.

#2 The kitchen sink...After our morning workouts the gang comes over and we make smoothies. So that's why there are so many large cups in the sink. The other stuff is just left over dishes from last night.

#3 The toilet...I was so relieved to see that the toilet seat was down when I went into the bathroom.

#4 My bed...Okay, I slept in this morning and woke up a couple of minutes before 8:00 when Natalie and Lindsey came over to make smoothies. I freaked out on how late it was and I ran down stairs and brought up the clothes from the dryer and just thew them on the bed. Excuses, excuses, I know. I'm embarrassed.

#5 My closet...Another mess. But if I have to take a picture of my closet I'm taking one of Allen's too.His closet was mostly closed. He is usually neater then me.


#6 Self portrait...Just remember I woke up just before 8:00. I didn't have time to do my hair or put on make-up. You can kind of see where my eye has bruised up a little. At least the swelling in my face has gone down a little.

#7 Favorite shoes...I love these shoes. I just bought them on sale. SWEET! Otherwise my favorite shoes would be any matching slippers.

#8 What my kids are doing right now...I took a picture of heaven hoping to find them but alas, they no where to be found. They are probably looking down laughing at me for being such a dork.

#9 A place I would love to go on vacation...Right now I would like to hide away in a secret garden. But if I could really go on vacation I would love to maybe visit... Italy? I don't know. I love relaxing in water too so anywhere with a pool big enough to float in is good with me.
Friends I want to do this blog challenge...Cheryl, Don, Mel, Jamie & Anne (Em, hurry up and make a blog and do it too)...Remember NO cleaning before you take the pictures (it is what it is), NO cheating, have fun.

2 comments:

Bret Bushman Family said...

Way to go...it is kind of fun to do something different...I hadn't even combed my hair yet but oh well to bad...you are so cute...hope you are feeling better

Don said...

OK, so I did your little tag thing. Happy now? ;-)