Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

i love you DAD

I'm not the little kid

who used to need you

all the time,

who could barely go a minute

without asking you

to tell me something

or give me something

or help me

with something.

But even if I'm not

that little kid anymore,

deep down inside

I still need you.


happy fathers day


I haven't been very close to my father and have always been jealous of the relationships that my sibling and others have with him. One thing is for sure, I love him. Despite the amount of time we spend together and the distance that is between us, I love him.

I'm grateful for all the men in my life, and the roll they play. My husband, who will be an impeccable father some day, by brother, my father-in-law, my brother-in-laws, and all of my many guy friends. What amazing men, and what great examples of what a father should be. I love you all! Have a wonderful fathers day and thank you for all you do.

No comments: