This is the candy shop.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Saturday, October 25, 2008
- I'm crazy in love with my husband.
- I think that if I go outside in the cold with wet hair that I'll get sick.
- At meals I usually eat all of one food item before moving onto the next and I don't eat all that's on my plate unless I'm Really hungry. And when I'm done I find myself pushing my plate away from me.
- I think it would be cool to be an EMT. (There's something about being there on the scene of an accident. )
- I want to do an Ironman some day.
- If I spend more than an hour straight cooking a meal, I loose my appetite for it and don't want to eat it. There's something about the smell that gets to me after a while.
- I can't STAND it when people pronounce words wrong like Mountain (Moun'n), to (ta), for (fur), ahhhhh the list goes on and on....and it drives me crazy when I catch myself doing it too.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
This is one of my favorite clips from that night.
Here's a link to it bigger. http://www.vimeo.com/2043565
Look for the little orb (light) on the right side. It goes up and then pauses and then goes toward the stick and disappears. Can you see it? None of us could see the light with our own eyes, it only showed up on the night-vision camera.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
We played a lot on the sand hill but I didn't add any of the other pictures because this was the best one.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Natalie and I did the Sprint distance.
Chad and Lindsey volunteered.
(Lindsey sold her bike a week before the race)
Lindsey being cute
Natalie, Noreen (24:49), Allen
Natalie took first in her age group and would have taken first (women) over all (Sprint distance) if she wouldn't have gone the extra mile (literally) on the run.
He tried to bring it back to life but wasn't successful so they gave it a proper burial.
Natalie & Noreen
Friday, October 17, 2008
Thursday, October 16, 2008
I had a circuit testing light (we kept calling it the "stick") that I had and a couple of guys had video cameras. We went down in the cellar and started poking around. As we were asking questions I slowly moved the stick around. And then it turned on. No joke. Just for a second and not very bright but it turned on. It was exciting. We didn't get it on tape but it happened to me so I know it happened. Then we moved up to the main floor. One of the guys asked if there was anyone there if they would show us a sign. Right then his camera turned off. The battery was fully charged and had plenty of tape left but it just turned off. Then the another friend with another camera kept rolling as they asked if "they" would touch the stick and make it light up. As we were filming you could see an orb approach me and pause and then come towards the stick and then it disappeared. After that we went up to the attic where there have been sightings of a woman standing in the window. As we were filming we could see what we think were orbs. They kept going between two beams. As we would scan the room the main place that we would see activity was right between these two beams.
Orbs-dust-coincidence...who knows. I had a great time and enjoyed watching the video over an over.
We are heading down to Lake Powell for a Triathlon in the morning. When I get back I'll post the video clip. Then you can decide for yourself what it is we saw.