Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I can't get enough of Utah Lake

Lindsey and I went for an early morning swim today before work. The water was wonderful! It's amazing how the water feels warm when the air is cold.

We were cracking ourselves up. (We have to do that every once in a while when Bret isn't there to keep us laughing) We were singing "This is why I'm hot" by Mims.

We looked like such dorks! It was awesome! The swim portion of the race (Half Ironman) on Saturday is going to be FREEZING! So we practiced swimming in our caps, full wet suits, and some sweet booties. Oh ya, by the way... "This is why I'm hot!"

As we turned back for shore, Lindsey stopped swimming and started walking when she hit the bottom of the lake with her hands. The lake is so shallow! We had such a good time. She is getting me excited again for the race. I'm so grateful for good friends.

1 comment:

Bret Bushman Family said...

Wow...you are so good at keeping up on your blog...love the boating pictures...It was alot of fun...thanks for coming with us...You and Lindsey look like your having way to much fun