Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dentist

This morning Natalie, Lindsey, Bret & I went to Monika's spin class. Then we met Shane over at the track for sprints. We did 8x100. I was dying by the end. Ya, Emily you know how you said that I hated running up the canyon when we were in high school? Not much has really changed. I'm still a really bad runner and I don't really enjoy it. To tell you the truth I'm not sure why I even do it. Huh, I'll have to give that some thought.

Anyway, I had a dentist appointment today. It's never good when your in the office for more then two hours. I hurt so bad. My cheek is so swollen. I was trying so hard not to smile in this picture. Allen couldn't stop laughing when I smiled. We went and played a little volleyball tonight and one of the girls pointed out that I have a little bruise under my eye. She asked if my husband had been beating me. We all know that is furthest from the truth although I'm sure this is kind of what it would look and feel like.

1 comment:

Bret Bushman Family said...

You are so swollen...I hate that feeling...I have had Bret laugh at me for the same thing...it is pretty funny when you try to smile and it just isn't happening...thank you for the bar-b-que the other night it was relaxing and a lot of fun...love the pictures