Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy new month!

It's June! I can't believe how fast this year has been flying by.

Recap of May:
1st-5th: Arizona Joshua & Jessica's wedding and Corbitt family reunion.
8th-10th: St. George first race of the year.
10th-16th: Washington D.C. trip with Jen.
24th-26th: St. George with friends for Memorial Day.

Birthdays:
Bret Bushman
Amanda Dancliff
Mehana Oleole
Aubry Macbean

Allen and I celebrated our 124th monthaversary by going out to a nice dinner at La Vigna.

Fun things to look forward to in June:
6th-8th: Vikingman (Idaho) half Ironman 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, 13.1 mile run my goal is to do it within 8 hours and not die. Allen did his last half Ironman in about 6 hours. I'm going to give myself a nice cushion of time. I just want to complete it before it closes.
14th: BAM (Battle at Midway) Olympic distance triathlon 1 mile swim, 24 mile bike, 6.2 mile run or we might do something else like camping or house work. The temple has been closed of three weeks so we have the time off.
15th: Sharing time. Theme: The temple is a blessing for me and my family. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I teach the CTR 6A class. Lindsey and I both teach the same age group in our different wards and we both have sharing time on the same day.
25th-26th: 4th year overnighter for the stake. I was told that I might be able to attend this year with the girls from our ward. I hope I do, we have some great 4th year girls. This year they are going to be doing some indoor rock climbing and repelling and canoeing on the Provo river.

Birthdays:
Ashlin Chorniak
Chad Hegerhorst
Dale Asay
Jessica Chorniak
Rebecca Doller
Don Macbean
Martha Nicholson

Anniversaries:
Bret and Shauna Bushman
Mom and Dad Macbean
Marri and Dale Asay

This will be our 125th monthaversary. Can you tell I'm crazy about this guy?

No comments: