Sunday, June 29, 2008

Time for change

It's my turn to change the look of the blog. If you haven't noticed I like change. In our old apartments I would move the furniture around every couple of months. When we moved into the house (over seven years ago) that stopped. I love our home but because of the layout it's very difficult to rearrange furniture. It could be because we have a piano and it really only works against one wall in the living room (the only wall). Same with our bedroom. Because of the closets and window, I can't move the bed around. Anyway, after changing the time, date & alarms on my new (workout) watch it was time to move on to something bigger. I love the clean cut look but I decided to copy Karra and go with brown tones. Maybe I'll copy Karra again and start organizing something. That will keep me busy. My house (life) is in such disarray right now.

No comments: