Friday, June 13, 2008

The offers on the table

Earlier this week I was approached and offered a job at a law firm. When I was contacted I was told that they were considering offering the job to a couple of people and wanted me to think about it. A couple of days later they called back and said that they really want me and if I'm interested they would like me to start ASAP. I was offered a job by Mark (same person) a couple of years ago and had to tell him no due to some insurance/medical issues at the time. I have often thought back and played the "what if" game. Mark volunteer's as a Pro Temp Small Claims Judge at the court where I currently work. I have totally enjoyed working with him over the past seven years in that capacity. Now that the offers on the table again I'm seriously considering taking it. I told him that I would get back to him on Monday with a decision.


Life's what happens when your not looking.

No comments: