Sunday, June 22, 2008

Still alive and breathing

My sister (Karra) just called and asked if I was okay. She said she was starting to worry about me because I haven't posted a blog in four days. I'm okay, I'm alive. I have been under the weather ever since I went to the dentist. He did a real job on me. I have been waking up in the middle of the night in pain. I've been laying low, taking medication for the pain and sleeping a lot. I have been working a lot on camp stuff when I'm awake and not at work. It's only three weeks away. I feel like I'm behind schedule. Oh, well. I'll just take one day at a time.
This week is my last week working at the court. Tuesday is very busy with work, visiting teaching, and a camp meeting with the YCL's. I leave Wednesday for a camp out with the fourth year girls. I return Thursday and have another camp meeting that night. Friday is my last day. Allen wants to do a fly in (fly up to Idaho and camp) Friday night, but we work at the Temple Saturday mornings so I don't know if that will work. We also have a Macbean family reunion that is planed for Saturday. That's all the info Allen has given me about the reunion. I think he's hoping I'll forget about it.
I need to go to bed. I'm planning on doing a spin class in the morning and then lifting. I need to get motivated again about workingout again.

1 comment:

Don said...

Yeah, she does that to me, too. But she's a good big sister.

Oh, wait a minute...