Thursday, June 5, 2008

Count down - 2 days to go

Last night Natalie called and said that she wanted to come over and bike for two hours. I was hoping to do a run but the weather was supposed to be bad again. So I was up and almost ready to go at 5:00 a.m. when she showed up. She and Lindsey started to bike as I got bit by the cleaning bug. I went around the house picking up and did a load of laundry before I got on the bike. I only lasted 50 minutes before I lost all interest in it and went to find something else to do. Not that it matters. I only had a average speed of 11 mph and only went about 10 miles. Ya, that's encouraging! Oh, well.
My goals/to do list for the day are:
*Eat properly (NO COOKIES, no cake and ice-cream at Chad's party tonight)
*Get more magic water
*Get to work on time (and look good - makeup on, hair done)
*Pack for race
*Take care of all YW/Girls camp stuff (find a sub for my primary class, nail down what will be addressed at the meeting on Sunday, contact DeLonne about the music and sharing time ideas, e-mail Denise)
*Buy a present for Chad
*Go grocery shopping (for the club meeting in the morning)
*Get to bed on time
*Breath

2 days until race day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Wish I could come and watch! LUFFA!

--Karra