Thursday, September 25, 2008

Paint balling

We went paint balling today after work. It was so much fun!
We had Chad H, Lindsey H, Jarvis R, Natalie R, Bret B, Noreen M & Allen M.
The girls
(girl power)
I was so excited, the first game I shot Bret and our team won.
I walked away without getting hit. I didn't know what I was in for.
I soon found out what I was in for. I came home with six (6) welts. The other two are on my right shoulder. Man it stings when you get hit. Jarvis R hit me twice and Natalie R was responsible for the rest of them.
She was out to get me.
We had a great time and can't wait to go again.
Thanks Jarvis!!!

4 comments:

Marri said...

I think you need to find some new friends that don't leave welts on you when you play!!! I'm sure there is a knitting club or something you can join to make some calm, kind, normal friends. :)

Looks like it was a lot of fun!! Keep playing hard!

Marri

Cheryl said...

I'm with Marri. I'll start the knitting club if that's what it takes 'cause those normally beautiful legs weren't so pretty in that picture!

Melinda said...

Oh my! I totally cringed when I saw the pic of your legs! OOWWW! I totally want to go paintballing, call me next time, I would totally rock! I'll be the sniper. Or in other words, the one who hides really far away hoping not to get six welts on my legs..... :)

Don said...

Yeah, I hear there's some real incentive to not get hit. Guess your photo proves that point.