Saturday, July 12, 2008

TOUR de DONUT

This was the best race of the season by far!
The weather was perfect, and we got to stop every 7 miles and eat as many donuts as we could.
It was a 21 mile bike course with two donut stops. For every donut that we ate and
kept down they took three minutes off our time.

Bret, Noreen, Allen & Kim
Allen was the winner of our group, eating 10 donuts
Bret pounded down 8
Kim ate an impressive 5

I only ate 4, but had a very nice bike ride

Allen and I at the end of the race
Mmmmm donuts!
The winner ate 25 donuts bringing his total time to -3 minutes and 48 seconds
At the end of the race they had a Raffle. Allen, Bret & Kim all won something. I didn't walk away with anything except an extra eight pounds and a belly ache. Just kidding I had a lot of fun and at the end of the race I had a guy come up to me and thank me because he paced himself off me the entire race. I hope that's a good thing.
Allen won a massage
Bret won a bike computer
And Kim/Bryce won a hat, socks, and a bike tool
Bryce was our awesome photographer today
It was a fun race. One that we will have to do again for sure next year.

No comments: