Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Busy week

I've got one week until girls camp. It's crunch time! Not only do I have girls camp that I need to get ready for next week but I have a big race this Saturday. Tour de Donut. That's right, it's a 21 mile bike race (3 loops) with two donut stations. For every donut that you can keep down they will take three minutes off your time. Eric did a test to see how long it would take to eat a donut to see if it would be worth it. The average time is about a minute and a half, but one of his co-workers was able to scarf a donut down in 45 seconds. It all depends on what kind of donuts they have and how strong our stomachs are feeling. So far I have Kim and Bret doing the race with me. I'm still working on getting some more support from the Timp Tri Club. Like I said, this week will be busy!

No comments: