Friday, July 4, 2008

Smell of Summer

One of the things that has been hard for me this summer is being so white. After having major surgery due to some skin cancer last September, I have been pretty good at keeping myself either out of the sun or slathered in SPF 50. Because of this I have found a new favorite smell of summer...sunscreen. This picture just reminds me that I may never be tan again.
McKenna Olney


Adrianne Olney winning another challenge for the orange team
Allen did everything he could to help our team win
McKenna eating her first of two popicles of the night
Jen's cat (Ute) had kittens. Both Marri and Karra took one or more home. I would have loved to have taken one home but Allen is allergic. Playing with McKenna and the kitten reminded me of when I was her age, carrying cats around by the neck, not understanding what it meant to be gentle with them.

No comments: