Saturday, December 13, 2008

Party Party Party!

Allen and I were in charge of two Christmas parties on the same day.
We had our ward Christmas party at 10:00 a.m. and then our Triathlon club party at 6:30 p.m.

Ward Party
AnnMarie, The McFarlands (as Joseph, Mary & Baby Jesus), Bro. Berntson, Bro. Wentz & Bro. Cummings (as the Wise Men)
Timp Tri Club Party
A bunch of us eating and playing games
Natalie, Lindsey, Heath & Noreen
White Elephant Game
The "Pimp" gift got stolen three times.
(Heath, Te Koi, Bret)
Allen ended up with lip boxers and M&M's, My gift (the best gift of the night) Fezzari hat, shirt, water bottle, and race jersey were stolen away from me. Bret won a medium Fezzari shirt that he was nice enough to give me. (I wore it most of the night because Natalie and I were wearing the same shirt. Oops)
We were let up onto the roof for some ice-skating. It was so much fun!
I have never met a group of adults that have as much fun and play like kids.

Above: The train
Below: Follow the leader dance moves
(Shane is doing the bus driver)
I don't remember the last time I went ice-skating, Lindsey was nice enough to hold my hand as I screamed and laughed the entire time I was on the ice.
We had a couple biffs (Chad, Natalie, Shane) but all-in-all we had a great time.
Great parties! Great company! Great memories!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

# Comment: The ward party was great! I loved the morning idea, the food was good, and we liked the informal format of the entertainment. Thanks for your hard work! #2 Comment: That Noah's place where you had the Tri-Club party is one cool place! I'm glad you enjoyed the ice skating. You'll have to have more parties there!