Saturday, February 28, 2009

I've been tagged

Thanks Cheryl! These are the rules:

1. Go to your My Documents/My Pictures

2. Go to your sixth file
3. Go to your sixth picture
4. Blog about it
5. Tag 6 people

Allen had to come into the room to see why I was laughing. When I looked at the sixth file, sixth picture it wasn't even of Allen or me, it's of our friend Bret. Here is the story behind the picture:
Our friend Bret Earl Bushman bought this motorcycle last August. One Sunday (August 24th, 2008) the Bushman family invited Allen and me to go up to Cascade Springs with them, taking turns riding on the motorcycle. In the picture before this, his son Wyatt was riding on the back, in the picture after this one his cute daughter Abbey is getting ready for her turn with a large smile and helmet on. But lucky Bret got this blog picture dedicated just to him.
Just today, Bret came over on his motorcycle and Allen and I took it out for a spin. I love riding on back of a motorcycle and take advantage of it every chance I can.
Thanks Bret, thanks Bushman's for being our friends! We love you!

So who to tag next: Shauna B, Lindsey H, Melinda L, Marri A, Aubry M, Jamie P.

No comments: